GET TAX HELP (800) 536-0734

Now that IRS enforcement is picking back up, some taxpayers are seeing that the IRS has placed their overdue tax account with a private collection agency (PCA). CEO David King and Lead Tax Attorney Philip Hwang provide helpful tips on what collection agencies you can trust, how PCAs will notify you of your tax balance and what you can do to resolve your tax burden.

If You Need Tax Help, Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation