Does the IRS Use Private Collection Agencies (PCAs)?

Did you know that the IRS can assign your account to a private collection agency (PCA)? If you owe a tax liability, you could be contacted by a PCA on the IRS’s behalf. CEO David King and Lead Tax Attorney Philip Hwang provide helpful tips on what collection agencies you can trust, how PCAs will notify you of your tax balance and what you can do to resolve your tax burden.

Find us on social media:

And don’t forget to subscribe to see the latest from Optima Tax Relief, first![+] Show More

Load More