GET TAX HELP (800) 536-0734

Failing to file your tax return before the tax deadline could result in the IRS filing on your behalf, and more often than not, the IRS will file a return that is unfavorable to you. Optima CEO David King and Lead Tax Attorney Philip Hwang provide helpful tips on what to do if you receive a balance due notice and how to file your own return to replace the one that was filed by the IRS.